AJ and the Kweens complies with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
By purchasing from AJ and the Kweens you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment (either via our website or on the door).
- There are no refunds on any ticket except as required by law or the event is cancelled by Aj and the Kweens.
- In the case you are unable to attend due to being required to self-isolate by NSW Health COVID policy, you may request a refund for any affected orders.
- Refunds will not include booking fees.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket; the right of admission is reserved by the door team at the venue.
- Latecomers will be admitted at a convenient break in the program and admission is at the discretion of the Box Office; refunds will not be issued to latecomers.
- Tickets may be transferred to another performance, with a minimum of 48-hours of notice of either the performance being exchanged into or out of (whichever is the soonest) by emailing email@example.com.
- AJ and the Kweens reserves the right to vary advertised programs, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.